- Territory Asia Revenue achievement versus target. Territory includes at least the following countries: China, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Brazil.
- Identify, qualify and prospect (new) customers and agents/distributors in the Territory.
- Identifying customer needs and positioning to satisfy the needs of the international market
- Develop agents and distributors
- Gain understanding of accounts (at various levels of contacts) within each country to aid agent/distributor in closing business
- In collaboration with headquarters, develop and implement a sales plan
- Organize/coordinate distributor events and lead generation events
- Gather customer and agent feedback and communicate this effectively with various product teams to further develop and improve new systems
- Closely monitor customer satisfaction and market developments
- Preparation of timely and accurate client/account activity summaries and sales forecasts
- Development of new markets and agents within the territory for these markets for the existing and new products
Our client provides crystallization research systems to its clients in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry all over the world. The systems allow our clients to improve their internal R&D capabilities. The systems are developed by specialists, based on their experiences in R&D. Currently the company offers three high-end crystallization research systems. Several new product ideas are under construction to extend our product portfolio for the coming years.
- At least five years of successful sales of capital equipment with an extensive network in the regional pharmaceutical/chemical/scientific market place.
- Demonstrable success of growing revenues in international territories including Asia.
- Has experience or understanding of pharmaceutical product development process.
- International experience and feeling, and can (re)present the company well during conferences and meetings with (potential) partners
- Excellent team-player attitude in product development environment, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities (critical yet positive attitude)
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines
- Willing to travel frequently
- Has strong planning and problem solving skills with flexible attitude and is able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment
- Excellent fit with Technobis culture, what means entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality
- Hands-on mentality and technically capable to execute product demo's and agent training
Position: Full-time, 40 hours per week.
Vacation: 25 days
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Laumé van den Heuvel - Gordijn via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-46933333.
- Salaris: > 5000
- Soort dienstverband: Vast
- Categorie: Werktuigbouw
- Plaats: Alkmaar