In this position you will be responsible for the design of marine pleasure craft inboard diesel engine systems. The type of projects could include:
New product development, value improvement projects, warranty reduction & quality improvement projects, boat tests, assembly support and marketing enhancements
- Responsible for marine pleasure craft diesel engine system layout, design and includes 3D modelling.
- Responsible to support OEM boatbuilders, sales and after sales.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the whole marine engine solution system layout and impact on other functional areas.
- Responsible to support in providing input to PV&V (Product Verification & Validation) testcases and review results.
- In addition, you will:
- Produce and / or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance of marine engine systems.
- Follows Engineering policies and procedures.
- Maintain models / drawings for engineering changes.
- Compile and structure the required information to document the design solution for building of prototypes and adaptation of the design with involvement of other engineers, supply- and sales management.
- Participates in studies in Engineering organization and technology development in his area.
- Work regularly with colleagues in different Yanmar business units across the world.
- Support engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for end -user information, such as: manual, charts, and product materials.
- Apply knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
- Gain and apply knowledge on customer needs, competitive systems, regulations and standards.
- Provide technical support and problem solving expertise to sales, manufacturing and supply management organizations.
Our international client, located in Almere, is the European based headquarters for their activities in the marine leisure market. The company is a dynamic organization which is developing itself in a high pace with sophisticated products, services and processes. The companyas established as an international regional office in Almere, The Netherlands, in 1989. With 140 employees and 24 different nationalities all under one roof, we are a truly international company, serving the needs of our international customers.
Activities that are persued in the Netherlands :
- Sales and service support of;
- compact industrial engines
- medium speed commercial marine engines
- high speed commercial marine engines
- sailboat and powerboat marine engines
- agricultural products & equipment
- micro-cogeneration systems
- gas heat pumps
- Assembly of marine pleasure engines
- Spare parts distribution
- Product training in our multi-purpose training center facility
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical and/or automotive (or equivalent);
- Interest in/ affinity for marine recreational applications;
- Knowledge of CREO Pro engineer or similar 3D modeling software
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- The ability to work both independently and in an engineering team
- Self-motivator with strong attention to detail.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Dave Meijer via email@example.com of bel 06-46928479.
- Salaris: 2500 - 3500
- Soort dienstverband: Vast
- Categorie: Werktuigbouw
- Plaats: Almere