The job As a Ops Engineer, you will ensure the continuous improvement of our existing (and new) platforms. Always, Source Controlling your changes, you will focus on Automate everything, from provisioning, bootstrapping, configuring to releasing, monitoring and testing.
In Basecone we adopted a DevOps way of working so expect to be a part of multiple teams. You will be providing technical and infrastructure support to the teams in order to help them push forward with their projects.
You should be familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment Software Pipelines. Your contribution will help us to implement and improve a secure, scalable and autonomous platform where to run our state of the art solution for our customers.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary agile team where you will be expected to share your expertise and take an active role in the discussions, planning and refinement of the stories and tasks your team will be implementing.
One thing here: We do not like the ITYS (I Told You So) attitude. Please refrain to apply if so. We are all "one family, one company", the problems and responsibilities are shared between all of us.
Your profile • We are looking for someone with a Strong Analytical and Problem Solving ability. Someone that can Creatively handle challenges and obstacles. Capable of quickly troubleshooting complex problems, understanding dependencies and deducing the root cause of issues.
• Preferable with 3+ years hands-on infrastructure / operations experience.
• We run in the cloud, so we look for Knowledge of Cloud CLI(s) for AWS and Azure and obviously, you should have Knowledge of Networking Terminologies (Load Balancers, VPN, etc.) and experience implementing them.
• About Programming and Scripting Languages, we like them all .NET, Bash/Shell, PowerShell, Python, SQL, etc... the more you know the better.
• We use New Relic and ElasticSearch for monitoring and logging so experience with any of those will be an asset.
• Strong affinity with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment Software Pipelines, aka the DevOps methodology.
• A General knowledge of Windows, Linux, SQL Server, Active Directory, DNS and other components of the IT infrastructure is recommendable. Our offer Well, of course a great salary! We want to build a great team, and we want to get those who are the best at what they do.
Work with a perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal (be aware some travel is required)
22 paid weekdays to explore the world, just don't forget to send us a postcard.
Experience working for an international company, with a strong focus on the actual IT working methodologies and mentality and cutting edge technologies.
A working environment where your team and manager understands that it's important to spend time thinking on a solution, rather than rushing into the first one that comes to mind; an environment where refactoring and rebuilding are seen as sometimes necessary; an environment where the team is the one truly responsible for coming up with a solution, rather than implement one that was imposed.
Apply If you see yourself working with us, please do not hesitate and contact us! Upload your resume and powerful motivation and we are happy to read your CV and invite you for a chat in our offices.
If you have any questions please contact Angelic Vloemans at
- Plaats: Baarn
- Plaatsingsdatum: 23-04-2018