For our client, RedBee (part of Ericsson), Decom Is recruiting a new employee for the role of Junior Network Engineer IP. You will be directly employed by our client RedBee. You get guidance and personal advice from Decom during the entire process. This way we help you to get the best out of yourself. RedBee is an organization with more than 2500 employees in the UK, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Spain and Australia.
RedBee connects the content of the world with target groups. They are active in television markets all over the world with some of the strongest brands. RedBee works together with to public broadcasters and big commercial clients, such as BBC, NBC, ITV, C4, Canal+ and many other clients in France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Russia and China.
What a Network Engineer IP (Media and Broadcast) does:
You are part of a team of end-to-end IP specialists that provides services and solutions to various clients worldwide. For example, you will produce LLD`s and network integrations. You work closely together with Senior Engineers, Architects and other experts.
What makes you a great Network Engineer IP (Media and Broadcast):
• You have at least 4 years of work experience with TCP/IP-protocols and networks.
• You have a lot of experience with one or more of the following tasks: Monitoring networks and guaranteeing the availability and accessibility of the system. Installing and configuring several network devices and services (for example: routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN and QoS) Performing network maintenance, system upgrades and security configurations. On-call service for 3rd line support.
• You have experience with one of the following platforms: F5 Products including LTM /GTM. Juniper or Cisco ISP & Enterprise Routing / Switching. Juniper or Cisco Security applications.
• You speak English or Dutch fluently.
Working at RedBee
RedBee offers a culture of diversity, performance orientation in an innovative and a stimulating work environment where employees have the opportunity to use their full potential every day. For professional growth, RedBee offers a stimulating work environment that continuously provides learning and career opportunities are indispensable.
- Plaats: Hilversum
- Plaatsingsdatum: 15-07-2018
Noord Holland Hilversum