As Production Engineer SQ you mainly focus on maintenance and optimizations of the system qualification. You follow the progress of the NXE systems on the shop-floor, looking for opportunities to improve. All disturbances that occur during execution have to be analyzed and prioritized, to have a successful follow-up at the right solving party. Some you can solve yourself, other issues have to be 'sold' to other parties. Your interpersonal skills come to use. Why is it needed to solve these issues? You are capable of convincing others how they can help the factory.
As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety.
Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
The main tasks of PE:
- Create and maintain work instructions for measurement competence
- Ensure the tools and processes to support measurement steps on the shop-floor
- Create and maintain the factory processes involved in measurement competences, including OCAP's, PCS, and fish-bones.
New Product Introduction:
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
- Continuously adapts, optimizes operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
For escalations, travel to install locations might be required (appr. 2x/year).
For regular support stand-by might be required.
ASML is world market leader in the development and production of high tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. It is an international company that explores the limits of technical possibilities, with production and research facilities across the globe. Their headquarter is based in Veldhoven in The Netherlands. Employees with over 95 different nationalities are working for ASML.
Bachelor or Master in Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or comparable.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Dutch language skills are a pre
We offer you a challenging position in a high tech company with very good working conditions and plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
In case you want more information about this vacancy or want to apply you can contact Sandra Lelyveld via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salaris: 2500 - 3500
- Soort dienstverband: Vast
- Categorie: Mechatronica
- Plaats: Veldhoven