- Design, develop and test complex ETL routines on our Microsoft SQL Server platform, both for reporting and bulk data integration purposes
- Partner with the global IT teams and the regional architecture teams on scalable data solutions
- Maintains data warehouse performance by identifying and resolving data conflicts; upgrading data definitions
- Involved in technical solution assessments
- Involved in data warehouse development type of projects, as well as bulk data integrations with downstream systems
Our client is a Forbes top 100 company and has its Shared Services Center in Limburg. They have a A-level international IT department, where there is a dynamic and top quality environment where you can give your career a boost. Personal development and personal initiatives are encouraged, and you will be facilitated to further develop your skills and career in a global organisation.
- Senior developer in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with 4+ years of experience
- Familiar with Business intelligence, big data and advanced analytics related concepts
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2016 including Azure is a plus
- Hands-on experience with at least one BI frontend tool such as Tableau or Business Objects is a plus
- Experience with Oracle and Informatica Powercenter/Informatica Cloud is a plus
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Marlon Crooijmans via email@example.com of bel 06-28206679.
- Salaris: 3500 - 5000
- Soort dienstverband: Tijdelijk
- Categorie: Development
- Plaats: Heerlen