In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Our user-centered connected propositions contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem. They also use current connectivity standards and cloud services. In short, they empower people. The team of which you'll be a part helps deliver best-in-class, end-to-end solutions. These include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices and wearables, and leading mobile apps across all major OS platforms. The team also develops various back-end cloud systems that integrate with these propositions.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-their-kind propositions that are new within the organisation , so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world doesn't run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
You will be one of the cloud engineering experts that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
As Senior Mobile (iOS/Android) Developer in the Cloud engineering group
• You will actively contribute and steer all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation
• You will be able to estimate total required team effort, are closely involved in policy preparation and the program of the group
• You will lead improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements, and perform future-oriented studies with other specialists
• You are recognized by peers because of your technical competences
• You will be the contact point for customers, identify leads and understand market demand and customer requirements in the longer term
Our client is market leader in the high tech industry.
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving their ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with global teams. , playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn the organisation into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for someone with a…
• Bachelor/Masters degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience of which at least 4 years in (networked) product development as iOS/Android designer
• An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe…)
• Strong coding skills in Objective-C, Swift and Java with TDD/BDD
• Platform knowledge of the following topics:
o Cloud connectivity
o Native iOS UI/UX
• Able to coach others
• An interest and preferably working experience with:
o Backend services and frameworks like AWS, OAuth and Spring Framework
o Experience with DevOps (live deployments/migrations)
• Continuous Integration and delivery pipelines
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Diane Nguyen via email@example.com of bel .
As a Front-end Developer you are part of the UX team and you work closely with 2 engineers and a teamleader.
You develop, programme, test and implement web-based user interfaces for our fibre connectivity product portfolio. This role offers a wide range of possibilities related to technical aspects like visual design, information architecture, interaction design, usability etc. Your daily tasks are integration between UI front-end and back-end systems where you make sure that new functionalities can easily be integrated to the UI. You know how to create an interactive and responsive design and you are passionate about working with Angular.
Our client is market leader in fiber-to-the-home equipment.
The European market leader in developing and delivering fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) equipment that connects the end-user with the digital world.
In Eindhoven are approximately 50 colleagues at work. Currently there are 13 nationalities represented.
You will be challenged with technical challenges in a dynamic, multicultural environment together with a no-nonsense corporate culture.
- Minimum experience of 2 years programming with UI usability
- You should be passionate about working with AngularJS
- You will guide the technical designs
- Give advice to other teams
- Monitoring product quality and release
- Dedicated to develop our products and service
- Pro active with a ''can do'' mentality
Working for our client means having a healthy interest in technical challenges.
We offer you a challenging position in a high tech company with very good working conditions and plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
Salary depends on careerlevel and is negotiable.
More info? Please contact Danny Stijnen by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031-646928521