Experis Nederland is looking for a Digital Hardware Engineer for one of our clients. As a Digital Hardware Engineer you will be working at the Research and Development department. You will be in charge of designing complex, high quality and highly reliable high-end broadcast products.
The Digital Hardware Engineer will be working on complex designs including, but not limited to, high speed transmission (25Gbps), FPGA's, wide memory banks (96 bits and 128 bits), power supplies (low voltage, low voltage drop, high current), (high speed) interconnections and diagnostics.
The main duties/responsibilities of the Digital Hardware Engineer are :
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, consisting of at least firmware engineers, layout engineers and mechanical engineers. This team can either reside on one location, but it can also be a multi-site (global) team;
- Performing PCBA (re)designs by writing specifications, selecting the proper components, schematic entry, simulations/calculations of critical parts of the PCBA design (like for instance Signal Integrity, Power Integrity etc.), supporting various other engineers, debugging and releasing prototypes;
- Interfacing with our manufacturing department and PCBA assembly site(s);
- Act as the knowledge carrier and contact point for fellow engineers;
- Continuously maintaining the expertise in the field of electronics, assembly processes, tooling etc.
Our client is an international organization, with a focus on designing, developing and delivering high quality and highly reliable high-end broadcast products. You will be working in Breda in the Netherlands, but also cooperate with colleagues from other countries.
- At least 4 years of experience with high-end digital products;
- Knowledge of at least the Mentor Graphics Design Capture, Expedition and IO Designer tools (version 7.9.5);
- Speak English fluent.
- Knowledge of Cadence DE HDL and Allegro environment;
- Knowledge of high speed and high voltage;
- Since our designs are not 100% digital, affinity with analogue electronics (audio and video) is very welcome.
- Knowledge of PCBA assembly and testing processes;
- Good team spirit;
- Capable of working under pressure;
- Quality-oriented and meticulous;
- FMEA, peer reviews, simulations, (tolerance) calculations
- Independent, proactive and eager to learn;
- Communicative, flexible, focused on working together;
- Bachelor / Master degree in electronic engineering.
Do you want some more information or do you have any further questions, please contact me at +31(0)6 - 469 284 85 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salaris: 3500 - 5000
- Soort dienstverband: Vast
- Categorie: Development
- Plaats: Breda