As a senior Content Editor you will be working as part of the Digital scrum Team which is responsible for managing & maintaining all of our customer digital domains. You are responsible to manage the delivery, quality, tone of voice, consistency & effectiveness of digital assets (copy, visuals, video, functionalities) to our customers digital estate primarily via different content management systems. Continuous focus on customer centric content in line with their client journeys (end to end).
It is an international company in the telecom sector.
As a senior Content Editor you are a profesional with:
- Minimum 3 years experience of content management systems & processes.
- Experience of digital production & user experience, interaction design and information architecture.
- Editorial experience (and a real passion) within a digital / multimedia environment.
- Understanding of online marketing best practice.
- Knowledge and experience of the following software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Acrobat Reader/Writer, Photoshop.
- Some level of working knowledge of technologies as HTML, ASP, XML, content management systems, e-mail, Internet browsers and other online technologies.
- Knowledge of principles of SEO.
This concerns an interim assignement for the duration of minimum 3 months, extension of the assignment is possible.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Djamila Hagemans via firstname.lastname@example.org.