Experis is looking for a Financial Accountant! In this job, your activities will consist of for example, the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; including footnotes and supporting schedules.
You would also prepare monthly financial statements for management, and create ad-hoc reports. You will work closely with the Global Finance and Accounting teams, along with other key departments in the company.
As financial accountant more activities would include:
• Preparation of monthly account reconciliations and processing journal entries for various accounts and activities, including payroll and related costs, accrued expenses, and income and indirect taxes.
• Monthly balance sheet, income statement and cash flow preparation.
• Supporting internal and external audit activities for USGAAP, SOx and statutory reporting.
• Participate in the preparation of the Annual Accounts; including footnotes and supporting schedules.
• Drive and participate in continuous improvements of the financial processes.
The company in question is Vistaprint, which is part of Cimpress. They create professional marketing materials (business cards, posters, mugs, window stickers, flyers, cards, photo gifts and much more) for entrepreneurs and consumers all over the world. They set themselves apart from the competition by offering a wide range of quality products at affordable prices and a simple design process.
Despite 20 years on the scene, Vistaprint has maintained its market-leading position. They are continuously expanding their product range and services and are always developing their technology. They print their products at our modern machine park in Venlo in the Dutch region of Limburg.
What we ask of you is a Bachelor's degree (HBO) in Accounting, business economics or equivalent.
Experis and Cimpress offer you a spot in a fast-growing, international company. We also offer a flexible salary ranging from €3500,- to €5000,- depending on your education level and experience.
The company thrives in an informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
Do you have questions or would you like more information about this job? Please contact Sandra Nederpel at email@example.com or call 06-46928370.