For one of our clients, a Forbes top 100 company in Limburg, we are looking for a permanent position as Intercompany Analyst. Are you looking for an interesting finance job within an international environment? This job could be yours!
In this role you will be responsible for the timely processing of all inventory items. The main job responsibilities include:
- Ensure that incoming sales schedules are accurately reported and timely processed.
- Liaise with supply chain, manufacturing entities and suppliers, in order to ensure proper credits in progress and goods in transit balances
- Monitor and take action on purchase price variances and IC profit elimination out-of-balances.
- Resolve billing issues
- Next to these responsibilities you will, together with the team, continuously challenge the processes, with focus on quality, control and efficiency of work.
Our client is a Forbes top 100 company and has its Shared Services Center in Limburg. They have a A-level international finance department, where there is a dynamic and top quality environment where you can give your finance career a boost. Personal development and personal initiatives are encouraged, and you will be facilitated to further develop your skills and career in a global organisation.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 0-3 years working experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Perfect command of English
- Experience with an ERP system (preferably SAP) is a plus
- Good Excel/Access knowledge is a plus
To be successful in this role you are a team player with a hands-on mentality. You are result and quality orientated. You show strong problem-solving and communication skills with a high degree of accuracy. You are flexible and supportive to change.
Excellent remuneration and career opportunities, depending on experience and education. We invite permanent candidates as well as interim/temporary workers to apply for this position.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Stijn van Opstal via email@example.com of bel 06-46928016.
- Salaris: 2500 - 3500
- Soort dienstverband: Vast
- Categorie: Accounting
- Plaats: Heerlen